Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Hey it so hard to believe that the day is here already. It seem to me we just had 4th of July last week???? Since I have been getting older, the time is flying by. I remember when I was 151/2 years old. How it just took so long to turn 16 so I could drive. then waiting around for 18 so I could drive and drive at night. Not at the same time.????? Maybe I did during those days of party and growing up. Then I waited around until 21 so I could vote. Then 25 so I could rent a car in New York. So now I am waiting around so I can collect money at 65 years old. What to look forward toooooooo. I am joking for waiting on that. It will be here soon enough.
We I saw this in our paper today and remember buying eggs this last week. $3.78 a dz. So that is what it is all about.
Hey just enjoy your family time and eat your turkey and ENJOY the day. I know if I was back in Florida I would be watching some football and get as much turkey as I could. We are all going over to Pastor Chet for dinner and some fellowship. Please enjoy and let me know how you are all doing out there.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...