Saturday, November 03, 2007

I am well and the storm was a calm one

I would like to up date you all on the Tropical Storm Noel. Here at the ALC there was no real trouble with rain or wind. Down the road, place called Pine Wood got hit hard with rain. There was about the whole area flooded bad. People homes and even their cars were flooded out. If you have ever been here during some rain. You can see the draining here is not happening. The water just sits and in two or three days it will dry up. The pictures above are just what it looked like here at the Camp and Centre. If we received the rain we were suppose to. Boy that would be another story. We got about 3 to 4 inches. They were telling us to see about 15 and up inches of rain. The winds didn't do any damage here but other island had some. Long Island was hit the worse of all. They have been getting a lot of rain since the storm came last week. So when Noel came he dumped even more. The water was about three to four feet deep in some areas. So just think about the pictures above and if we got the rain what we would look like. I know myself that our Lord is sooooo good to us and He does protect us. Thank you for your prayers on this and even for me. Things have calmed down a lot since the storm and we have had a chance to regroup. The board didn't come down. Reason the airport was closed for two and half days. So the board meeting that was suppose to happen, is going to happen down the road. I myself have been very blessed in just relaxing and watching some movies with my friends here. Thank you I really hope and pray all is well with you. Bye for now Tom.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...