Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hey out there, how are things going?

Well about a month ago we had a group in at the Camp that was from Galdville. I am sorry for not showing you these pictures until now. I just got them from a friend of mine, Larry. He has been pretty busy doing that thing called work. He was telling me that after he left here, Bahamas, he had a retreat to over see and even teach at. Well after that he was flying all over the states to get stories and pictures for the new paper that he works for. So here are some of the pictures and you can see how much they really did enjoy themselves while being here. Enjoy and I will write later on this week about other things they did.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...