Friday, November 09, 2007

Had a good friend stop by and say hello.

These last couple of days we had a friend in town. Pastor John, he came to do some teaching and just enjoying time away from all that is going on in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It sure was good time. I had the chance to take Pastor John out for coffee and even we had lunch together. He sure is a great role for me and others. Just talking with him I realize that our Lord is the One and only One that is using us to do His work on this earth. I have known Pastor John pretty much my time I have been walking with the Lord. He is turning 67 years young this next month. His ministry is Biblical counseling. He has been doing this for over 14 years. The real neat thing about him is his way of life has not really changed, what I am trying to say. He has smile on his face and every time I have talked with him, he is used by the Holy Spirit, mightily. He has been areal spark in my life. So if you see this friend of mine, just give him a BIG hug for me and let him know how much he is loved by many.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...