Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A GREAT group that was here this last week.

They are from a small town called Oviedo and it is near Orlando Fl. These guys and s came in Saturday afternoon and then just didn't stop ministry at all. After flying and getting some to eat, we went back to the Camp and enjoy a young lady's birthday. Her name is Karen and she is the daughter of a good friend that I meet three years ago. Tom Underdown, he has been part of the puppet and drama team during those times here. He is a dad just like most of you guys out there and has a very busy schedule, but he takes this time to get a team together and come over here and do their thing. Well Sunday they had their church time then we went to Rainfurly home and spent the day there doing the puppets and drama and taking time to play with the kids there. It was a full day and I know for sure, each and every student, (group) and kid had a ball. The next morning, Monday and Tuesday too, we went to 12 different schools. During that time my Lord helped us find the schools and just do His work. At the end of the two days I was so HAPPY to see the gate at the Camp, that I could have hugged the fence. It was a time that our Lord work on my patience and driving skills. Just one other thing to say. Tuesday morning I dropped one team off in the middle of the island. Then went back to pick up the drama team, the bring them to a school right next to the school I dropped another team. It is funny now. But at the time I didn't like rushing from one side of the island to the other and back in 30 minutes. But like I said before He did it ALL and He was glorified. They had a couple of inter views with the TV and radio stations too. That is the picture above that was in the news paper today.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...