Saturday, November 24, 2007

We have a NEW sign for my friends at Untiy House

It sure has been a while since I have been working on getting them a new sign. You can see the old one above. It was sitting in side of the dinning hall there. I asked them if they would like me to fix it up. They told me that would be great. But back about 8 months is when I had that little talk with Miss Butler. So the wait was worth it they said. This sign is the only way for people to know where this place is. It just looks like a old house with some people sitting under a car port. So now they should get more people to stop by and say hello and maybe even help them out some more. I have not taught there now for three weeks. Reason there has been groups in and just don't have the time to do it. I saw them today and told them maybe I will be back this Thursday, no promises. It is so good to see God's hand working to improve some where and all I can do is say thank you for the money that people gave me to do it and let Him be Glorified.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...