Saturday, December 29, 2007

I am back at home and loving every mintue

I am back at home

Hey everyone I want to say thank you to all of you that took the time to ask me over, or for going out. It really was a great time for me to get caught up with my Christian family. It so good to know that I have a big family, like all of you. The 11 days just seamed to run together. These last days have been such a blessing to me. I am sorry for not seeing all of you; I promise my next trip will be writing out a schedule and sent to all of you. So you can make your plans around it. But like I said before, THANK YOU for every thing you guys have done. I did know some of you wanted to know how to help me out. If He has put me on your heart to help. Please write the check out to Adventure Learning Centre. Then take a post note and stick it to the check. Please don’t write my name on the check, if you want to get it wrote off for taxes. If you have any question on this please feel free to write me.

My e mail address is: toms@alcbahamas.org

I am sorry but I don’t have a personal phone as of today.

I know most of my time there was to get the word out about my needs. I pray that He will use you in any way to help.

Thank you so much for your prayers and suppose. Please let me know if you need any prayers, I would love to be here for you too.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...