Friday, December 21, 2007

While here in town

I was driving along US 1, yesterday, I remembered I needed to go to the Library to check e mails. So I turn right down this street and guess what? I saw a manhole open and looking at it, I remember the set up we used during my time working for Madison Barr. So turn down the road and guess what? It was them, so I stopped and talked with Craig and ask him all kinds of questions and just to get caught up. It has been over three years since I have seen anyone from that company. We talked and it was a good time. Craig told me that there was a Christmas party at the old place this morning around 9am. I was there and boy was I surprised to see so many of my old workers. These guys have been working for the same company, ( name chances 4 times), for over 20 years. The picture you are looking at is just a few of them. The rest were still working in other areas of the state. It sure was a nice time to get caught up and just see how we all have aged a little more.
Okay, my trip has been a wonderful time and just seeing old friends and even getting a chance to go to a movie last night. A friend of mine, Rose and I went and saw August Rush. A real nice and clean movie. I do know if you see it your eyes will leak a little and walk away saying that was a good movie. Well my time is winding down and I still need to see other people. I have been tried calling some , but number are no good. So if you have not hear or seen me, as of today. Please call me at 954-304-0249. I am only here until Thursday this next week. One more problem I will not have a car after tomorrow afternoon. So my time at night is limited. I will be using a bicycle. Plus the use of Tri Rail. I really hope I get to see you all. Merry Christmas and talk with you later on.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...