Saturday, December 29, 2007

My trip back home

First of all I woke up thinking I would be late for my flight. My reason is, when flying from there to here. I need to board the plane by 9:25am. So I called my ride Bill, and asked him to see if we could go earlier. He said no problem. So we got to the airport by 7:30am. While at the ticket counter. The tells me I need to take 13 pounds out of my bag. I looked at her and ask could I just pay for the weight. She said NO. So, my extra bag I gave to a friend last month and for got to ask for if back. So I opened my bag and just looked for heavy stuff. Well I had 4 bags of cookies and fruit cake. I took them out and it was correct weight. So my friends and family that gave me those, I didn’t get a chance to eat them. They all went into the trash and the just said okay. I was not a happy boy. I was really looking forward in sharing them and even eating them. So if you gave me anything like that. Please remember me the next time I am in town. Okay back to the flight, I didn’t need to be there until 8:30am. So I got some what caught up on e mails. Until my battery went . So if I owe you an e mail, I will write to you this weekend.

See I don’t have intern net at my apartment. I need to go over to the office. But I can write my blogs and save them and send them when I can get on line. Thank you for your prayers and suppose.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...