Monday, December 31, 2007

This from a friend here, The Bahamas.

Hi Tom,

I am wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year. I hope 2008 is filled with many more gracious things -- good and positive for you.

I hope all is well with you and your family, or loved ones.

It is my prayer that the challenges you face this year will not break you but make you. Believe me, challenges will come. It is my prayer that the challenges I face this year will not break me but make me.

I pray that this year will be a year of few disappointments and no regrets.

I pray that this year be a year of greater spiritual commitment and spiritual prosperity. May your confidence in God and love for Him increase.

I pray that this year would be the year where you and I accomplished most, if not all, of the goals we have set individually whether those goals are spiritual, physical, family, personal, financial, career, or whatever.

I wish you a gracious 2008.

Until then,

Gus

This is from a good friend of mine here in The Bahamas. Now you can under stand why I love it here. Guys like this are so encouraging and willing to lend a hand. I know a lot of you out there have had some rough times this last year. So my prayer is the same. That you will NOT break, BUT MAKE YOU. May His blessings be a pond you this year.

See you all next year. Tom

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...