Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My flight and fun this day.

Well a normal day in the Bahamas, Customs computers go down. It only took a little while for them to come back. Then our flight was delayed about 1 hour. On the plane ready to go, traffic on run way, another delay. Took off and on my way over. All is going well and get off the plane, Ft Lauderdale. Down in the baggage area, power goes out three times. Lord I am suppose to be here? Hey going to Alamo, piece of cake. They have these computer setup, if you have place order before, you can go to them and sign in and get a little piece of paper and go out and look for a car. I ordered a small one. So I am standing wanting for some to come and tell me which car is mine. I saw a guy and asked, he tells me just pick the one I want and leave. OKAY nice. I standing next to a Saturn so I took that one. Now in the car I playing with the buttons and I hear On Star is here for you??? I push the button next to it. RED ONE, DON"T TOUCH IT. I did and hug up right after he said On Star 911. He called me back and ask me is there a problem. I said no but thank you for calling.
Guess where I went then????? That is RIGHT, Char Hut and boy did I enjoy that.
ATT next, got a phone there and saw Roger from Calvary and just talking found out that Gio's wedding was not where I was going Calvary FT Lauderdale? It was down about 20 miles in Plantain. Drove a little fasting to get there. Made it and changed clothes and the picture that you see is, he did it and boy was he HAPPY BOY NOW. Well folks I will be here until the 27. Hope to see everyone Wednesday night at the church service. Bye for now.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...