Friday, December 28, 2007

I want to share a God story

While in town I rented a car for $191.00, 6 days. I would have liked to hold it for the rest of my stay there. But it would cost 420.00 more. That is right $420.00 for 5 days. I know it is Christmas but it just is not fair for people that can not afford it. So I called a friend of mine, Bill. I was telling him about the rental. He told me, that I could use his truck. I just love how our Lord just loves to bless each and every day of our lives. Then he told me he would love to take me to the airport. Man our Lord is SOOOOOOOO Good.

Okay if any of you out there would like to write to me. Please do at toms@alcbahamas.org

While in town I bought a $19.99 phone at ATT. It was such a blessing to have a working phone. But while at the airport this morning, I was trying to set up my security on the phone. Just to let you know why, my phone got ripped off while in my apartment here in the Bahamas. So I was playing and guess what? Yes I locked it and now I can not get into it. I went to one of the phone guys here, he told me it would cost $75.00 to free it up. I just bought it for $19.99. He said sorry, but that what it will cost. I will try some other places to see if I can save a couple of bucks. I need my phone here and back in Ft Lauderdale. I have $87.00 still on this phone there.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...