Friday, November 14, 2008

Hey I have a friend that came to visit.

Yes I am telling you this, I have a friend that came to visit and help us out here at ALC. It really has been a joy to have some extra hands. His name is Mike McDonald. I have known him since (around) 1999. We even worked together during our time in New York right after Sept 11, 2001. Mike is the kind of a guy that when he walks in every one smiles. He really is a good kid. He was here during our time building the barn. He came over to put in our new air conditioner. He will be here for another week or so. It really has been a time to get a lot of work done and he has been that blessing. The pictures you see above are from this last week. Mike is holding one of our sick lambs. His name is Sweegy, He is the smallest lamb we have and he almost died. The reason is he was not getting to the food to eat. The other lambs and goats would push him a side and he would not get any food. So Sean took him out and now he is doing much better. The the next pictures is us working on the bottom of the train. Last week our drive shaft got bent. So Mike and I pulled it out and straighten it and put another piece of pipe over it. Hoping to give it more strenght. Well I need to get going now. Talk with you soon. Hey I don't have inter net at home any more so the blogs will not be as many. Thank you for your prayers and your time to read all this.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...