Sunday, November 09, 2008

This is for all my brothers in Christ.

This last week-end, Saturday. As of our Men's Bible group. We came out of our classroom and started a painting party. That is right we had a painting party. If you know any thing about Calvary Bible, we just had a new wall built all the way around our property. I am not sure how big a area we own now? But I know we needed to paint this new wall. So we asked all the men that go to Calvary to come on out and help us out. The guys that usually come ever time did show up. You know the guys, this time we had a couple of new faces. Keith, he is a deacon, David, he is part of the greeters. They both came out to help and that to me was a nice twist. Where I am going with this is, I know that Calvary Bible has a lot more men than the ones that have been out. I am talking about our Pastors and other deacons and just men. I do have a side note. Pastor Lee e mail me the night before to tell me that he was doing two funerals that Saturday and he would not be able to come out. So guys I know we all have things to do during the week-end, BUT maybe you could come out for a couple of hours and just do what you can. Please I am not trying to say anything about our men here. This is just like it is back in Fort Lauderdale. We have 10% that do the 90% of the work.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...