Sunday, November 16, 2008

These are our faithful guys.

It sure is nice to be around other Christian brothers to work together. Yes we have almost finished priming the wall that goes around our church. We are hoping to be finishing it all in 3 more times. So if there is any men out there that want to help us do a great job??? I know we all have other things going on and our families and friends to hang with. Please I am just having some fun with you and I really do hope and pray you are doing something in your our church to help them. we are all called to help our churches when there is a need. So if you have not been doing there. Please check out what your church does and see what you can do to bring glory to God through your works.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...