Thursday, November 06, 2008

Good morning all,

I have a small note to pass on to ALL of you out there. I was told be a reliable source that I will have enough funds to stay a little bit longer here. I am not sure where these funds are coming from but I can tell you this. I am very happy to be able to share that with all of you out there.
Now that doesn't mean I will not still be trying to raise funds. No I still have that responsible to still seek other for help. So I just wanted you all to hear what our Lord has done at this time. Please if you have any questions or want to help my ministry out. Please e mail me and I will get you in the loop too.
toms@alcbahamas.org
I really do want you all to know how much I love you and let you know that this is a God thing that has happen in my life. If you have read any of my blogs before, you would understand how this is from Him. He is using others to bless me and I pray I am blessing people here and there each day by my walk with Him.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...