Friday, November 28, 2008

What a beautful evening last night.

Yes I made it through another Thanksgiving. What really is so neat is how when Thanksgiving comes by and goes then it is Christmas. Yes this morning I know there are many people out walking in the malls and shopping for that great bargins. If you guys knew me before. I was the one in front of all these crazy people at 5am waiting to get into the stores and buying and looking and even buying more. I do miss the action and watching all these crazies out there. But I don't miss the buying part. That is because now I know where my peace comes from. It is from above, our Lord Jesus Christ. I would buy something and the next day want to buy something else to please my wants. Folks it is All we need is His peace and LOVE. He will provide that and much more if only you would call apond His Name. Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savor. Please during this time of the year reflex on all that has happen in your life and realize the peace you are looking for is from Him and only Him. Please call on His Name today and receive that love and peace that only He can give you. Please if you have any questions at all. I would love to hear from you. E mail me at
toms@alcbahamas.org

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...