Monday, August 27, 2012

All is well here in the Nassau Bahamas

Hey if you have been watching any thing about the storm Isaac. You might have thought that we got hit a little. We are still feeling the wind gust (20 miles) but over all really nothing more than that. Yesterday Kevin and I went to church. It was not raining that hard. But our church was about a third full. I know Bahamains are not to keen on rain. You know mess up your hair or some thing like that.
Over all while Kevin and I were feeling the animals yesterday morning, really didn't see any problems. Limbs down, but over all pretty good shape.
I have heard that there are two more storms out there as I write. Our Lord has blessed us over and over again. Please keep us in prayer if they start moving towards us. Remember we are only a island. .

The reason you have not seen that much on my blog is. The last couple of weeks we really have not done that much work. You know repair this or that. But no really projects happening. I hope to just work around ALC property today and get a couple of items fixed.
This two weeks we start training the new staff and get ready for the school to open up. It quit this time of the year. Trying to get the schools signed up. Plus school will not open until Sept 3rd. So this week is just figuring out what we  need to do to be ready.
I was talking with Mark last week and he wants to build a new stage for the puppets. He has this idea to build a tree fort and use the limbs for the puppets to talk from. It sounds like a great idea. Now we need to figure out how to build it and just go with it. 

I would love to hear what every one think as to say about the new blog lay out. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think. I like it because you can go to any picture and see what happen that day. This way if you have not been watching this much. You can go back and see this or that.

My e mail account is toms@alcbahamas.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...