Thursday, August 02, 2012

What the picture below is about

Hey I was walking in the Nassau airport on my way to my flight to Fort Lauderdale, Fl. July 16th. I saw this and talked with the girl behind the corner. I talked to her about this. I now you don't make up the prices or even have any thing to do with it.
Well folks these t shirts sell at a wholesaler for 6 t shirts for $12.00. Now you would have to buy all of the sizes (small all the way up) to get that price.At our Straw Market down town sells these same t shirts for 3 for $12.00. Like I said I just understand retail. You have to make a profit, but that much?
I am sorry for not putting more pictures in this week. I just have been trying to fix things around our proprtries. You know water leak there, Ford needed the radaitor repaired. Fixed two washers. Just some small things to fix. Maybe this next week I will have more to show off.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:21 AM

    Hey Budddeeee!!!

    erryting cost plenty more at airports man!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...