Sunday, August 12, 2012

Had a nice quit evening at Tim and Felicia's home






While over there Kevin, Shadow and Rachel went swimming before dinner. You know you can't go swimming after eating. You would have to wait ad least ONE HOUR. Remember that when you were a kid.
So during dinner we had a chance to share on what has been going on in other lives. Kevin had a chance to share about Camp Bahamas. I am very proud how he did during the camp. We had a some (GREAT) potato salid.hammburgers. veggie plate and then for dessert. Felicia had made Kevin a cheese cake. It was his birth back in March and she promise him one then. So we ate and ate and just had a nice time.
After dinner we sat down and watched some TV. It was very relaxing and just good time with some family.
If you see shadow laying down there, he had a head ache from swimming a week ago. I guess while swimming he went down deeper than he should have. Felicia has been trying find out things on the computer, how to make him well? Kevin shared a story about how he has problems swimming in deep water before. So that is why Shadow is laying down. Please after reading this, say a prayer or two for him. It realy looked like he was in pain.
I just want to say thank you to Tim and family for letting us to come over and have some good old fun.
Just a small note I have figured out how to put words with pictures now. The bolg company has changed tings around and I just figure it out. that is why before you would see pictures with out stories attached.Now I got it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...