Thursday, August 30, 2012

I dropped Kevin off at Star Bucks and I went for a ride.




Last night I dropped Kevin of at Star Bucks. The reason was Richard from Camp Bahamas had a small gathering. Just to see how the campers are doing and have some games and fun together.
During that time I could not see myself driving back home and then back to pick him up. So I drove down Sherlly Street and saw this sign, that has been here since I have been: Protect Ya Ting. Then just went down to a beach where the ships coming into port. Sat there and relaxed and just enjoyed watching the small waves come in and people swimming.
I am so blessed to be able to work all day and then take a ride a couple of miles away and see this. I thank my Lord each day. So many people come here and spend big buck to see what I can see every day of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...