Saturday, September 01, 2012

There was this concert last night, ADDICTION




Last night I dropped Kevin off at a church called Potential. They had a youth concert there. The smoke you see in these pictures, I was told was fog. I was not there, so my prayer is fog. Just having some fun with you. This went on from 7pm to 11pm. That is why I was not there. I wanted to go, but for that long, no way. Kevin told me he had a ball and saw a lot of his friends from our Calvary Bible. Plus Richard and his family was there too. That is Richard from Camp Bahamas, I wrote about him before. Over all I really think it was a good ting for the youth. These were all from here. 
Now if you think of how many kids heard God's Word. That was worth it all. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...