Saturday, September 08, 2012

Yesterday Mr Harri and I worked on my shower




 By looking at the pictures above you can see how the wood was rotting away. The reason was when this was built they used small strips of wood and didn't put any caulk in between them. So rain or even just showering the water would get inside and rot it away. Now this time was use T111 boards and then I caulked every where there was a crack or seam. This should last a little longer. Now we need to paint the whole area again. Maybe the next group that comes in will have that to do?
I have been very blessed to have this friend named Harri. He has been coming here now for over a year. Twice a month. Now remember this is his day off.
Thank you my friend. I think it looks great. I know the boards don't line up. A mistake I made while cutting them. Oh well it is MY SHOWER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...