Friday, September 21, 2012

Hello all

Since last Wednesday night I have been sick. Not sure what happen? But the doctor think it was food poisoning. On Monday 9/10, last week I made up some Sloppy Joes. The ground beef was only in the reg for three days. Not thinking of it, I pulled it out and smelled it and it had a funny smell, but nothing over powering. So Monday Thur Wednesday, I was eating this for lunch and dinner two night. Now Kevin is not to keen on that. So he didn't have any. But Wednesday came I was ready to say LORD take me home. I tried my hardness to make it to the new bath house. Some times I made it but most of the time no. I was doing a lot of washing clothes during this time too.
Okay I tried Gatorade orange juice, water and milk. Still not doing well at all. So Monday morning I saw a doctor and said is sounds like food poisoning. He gave some things pharmacy tings to buy. So i laft him and bought what he told em. Plus he said only drink Pedielyte, ONLY. So I did as he asked. That night I was even worse off. I slept in the bath house that night. Just could not move from there.
Tuesday morning Kevin was telling me that he didn't feel to good. So we both went South Beach Clinic. They gave me a IV and other drugs to take. By that night I felt really good.
Wednesday, I went to work and have been doing pretty well so far.
If you think of us, say a prayer or two. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...