Sunday, September 30, 2012

I have been soblessed forthehelp of Patmos and staffthatwas willing to do what ever was needed to get the job done.





I am sorry to say they ran out of the paint that was needed to finish the bath house touch ups. I hope by this next week i will be able to go buy some and try to finish what they started. Please say a prayer or tow for these students. They will be leaving to go back to the Fort Lauderdale, Fl. They are only half way through their four months. Thank you Patmos and STAFF. I know I was not there to help you but they still did the best they could. May He bless you time here and away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...