Thursday, September 06, 2012

My son is going into 12th grade. WOW 12th


Yes another year is here. Kevin will be going to his last year of high school. He is really looking forward in seeing his old friends and teachers. If you look closely to his shirt you can see his name is on it. That is a 12th ting here. C.V. Bethel High School is one of the best schools here. ( I have been told that).
Kevin went in on Tuesday and only had a half a day. Then yesterday was all about getting to know the teachers. Plus they got their class schedule too. Kevin was telling me that here the teachers move up with the students. Just say in 10th grade you have Miss Bain, she will be your teacher until you graduate.
 I really hope that today is a day to start doing classes. I was looking at the schedule for last year days of school.
They call their terms as followed.
Christmas as 69 day of school
Easter as 59 day of school
Summer as 48 days of school
Hey I think when I was in school, many years ago. It seems like I was there more than home.
All I ask is please keep Kevin in prayer. This is the year that he has to do his best if we have a shot at going to college.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...