Wednesday, September 05, 2012

This family is praying about becoming part of ALC staff this next year.

They are the Seeley family, Logan,Mindy,Tim and Zac. They flew over here a bout a week ago. They have heard many stories about the Adventure Learning Centre. So during this last part of the this year they have been talking with different people about what we do here and why?
They have been part of a camp up in Wisconsin for the last two or three years. So they have all ready down sized and know how it is to be a missionary. I am not sure who they talked to first about checking us out. But I know they have been asking a lot of questions about this place. Plus I know they have been praying too.
So now they have been here and checked us out, we will see what God has next in His plains.
I told them how much I believe they would be a blessing here for us (ME) if they moved here. This way I can do my maintenance and even have a couple of extra hands to help.
It is now time to pray for them and see what happens.
I thank our Lord for setting this up and now we all will wait and see.
PLEASE KEEP THEM IN PRAYER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...