Saturday, August 11, 2012

What has been happen over the last week?

Same old stuff. Working on the bath house. Tuesday Tim came over and finished putting in the sinks and faucets. Then Wednesday I finished it up with the drains. I didn't but in the stoppers. The reason is hair get wraped around them and then it clogs the drain up. They only need to use the sinks to wash their hands and brush their teeth.
Oh Billy came over to bath house and we were talking about the stoppers. While showing him that I see the drains leaking. He told me that he just put the stopper lever in and it stopped the leaking. It works great. I went to the back room, pump and electric room. and saw the pump is leaking now. Boy I just can not cut a break? I know it was because we put in PVC pipe on the suction side. The pump heats up and melts the PVC. I will fix that tomorrow.or if the group leaves early today maybe today. I just need to shut down the water and put in galvanize pipe 1 1/4". We have a group in from here, Calvary Baptist Church right down the road from my Calvary Bible. There is 37 kids and leaders staying here. Look above and see a picture of them Thursday, we gave them a tour of the ALC. You know petting farm and train rides. It really worked out great. I did the petting farm and Eric was on the train.We as missionaries here are so blessed to be able to show off our place and just use it to share God's Word.
This next week I promised (kinda),Kevin that we would take it easy. Really no work is planned out, you know something will be needed. Oh last night after helping some friends out, painting. We got to the Centre and Sean came up to me and told me that the goats broke off one of the pipes that are in the barn. Sean dig the pipe out of the wall and I repaired that in about 1/2 hour. So you never know what might need to be fixed. So I like said hope to be able to relax and just enjoy some time together. School starts in a couple of weeks. Sept 3rd I think?
I just want to say thank you all of you that pray for us and let you know we are doing well. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...