Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Monday afternoon we had a little get together, Kevin's family





It is so nice to be able to have a little get together. This is part of Kevin's family. He has five sisters and four of them make it out on Monday afternoon. Kevin made up some chicken souse, Johnny cake. They really like it, it was gone at the end. I pretty much just ate with them and left them a lone. All I see was the computers come out and every one did their own ting. But the next day I asked Kevin how did it go? He said it was a good time. Then I said to him, why did every one start out on the computers? He said after a while they really did talk and ask questions about how every one was doing? The reason I asked that is why get together if all you do is computer tings?
 I look back at my time with family. We really sit and talk and ask each other different questions on how are you doing and what have you been up too?
Over all Kevin said it went well and his sister enjoyed their time here. I guess you can not ask for any thing more then that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here in Orlando.

It took us about hour and half to get here. My baby was asked to come here and take a few classes. It is over seen by Rosen Collage. We didn...