Thursday, January 01, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!


These guys are my partner's in crime. 
Josh,Scott (boss) And smiling Jeremy.
This is right after everything was set up on the turf. In about 20 minutes it started to rain a little. So everyone was moving the food and stuff into the cafe. But in about 10 minutes later gone. I believe it stopped because of the prayers that were happening. 


In the hallway of the sanctuary there was photo booths set up. We had two guys just taking pictures of people in different setting. It really was kind of nice. Hey if I had a partner I would be in line too. They would take the picture and in a minute the picture was in your hands. Great job guys.



This is the early people coming in. As I walked by people standing in line to get into the sanctuary, which the time was 5:30 pm. I asked them if they knew the service was not until 8:30 pm everyone told me that they knew that. The doors open up at 7 pm. and the hallways filled up with all kinds of people. This place was getting ready to rock. 



As the sanctuary was filling up. I needed to keep Scott informed. The reason was, we had many rooms ready for the over flow. First was the Theatre, then the Banquet rooms. From there the cafe, Auditorium, then the Chapel. The last place was the gym and High School Ministry Room. 
which earlier Scott, Brandon, Jeremy, Josh and I set up over 200 chairs in the gym. Then around 7:30 pm Scott and Jeremy set up the rest of the chairs in there. Which in total was around 400 sits. They were ready. But as the night started to slow down in the people coming in. We use the Theatre, Banquet Rooms, Auditorium and the Chapel. Really not sure what the amount of people there were. But look at the next pictures. At 9:45 pm Pastor Fidel finished up his message and let the people leave for about a hour or a little more. 








This is the cafe and look at how full is. After the outside thing, which happen at 11 pm. The people were coming back in and now was the time to reflex on the New Year coming. Which our worship team sang their hearts out. Then the count down happen. I am sorry to say, I was breaking down tables with Mitch and just hanging out. It really was so neat to walk away and say, the turf is cleaned up and I can go home now. 
So I really hope and pray you all had a wonderful New Years Eve. Now let us see what He has in store for us all. 
Please if you get a chance get that old Bible out and read Psalms 32. The whole chapter. This is what each and everyone of us need to do to start  this next year with a clean heart and a soft one too. A friend of mine shared this morning with me. Thank you for your time to read and look at this blog. I really pray to get a better camera this year and take better pictures. 
You know one of those I Phones, MAYBE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...