Saturday, January 17, 2015

Has anyone out there put a awning?





Well yesterday I really made some big mistakes. Not sure why? I just think I am doing good and then, REALLY? 
Okay I will not go into what all happen. All I know is I have a good friend and I could have really blown that big yesterday? 
Okay back to the awning. We started working on this ting around 10 am. Just having all kinds of problems. Meanwhile looking at the plans. They were just drawings. Really no steps by step. Well maybe there was step by step. But really not the greatest. The parts could have been labeled. That would have made the job much easier.You know Left or Right?  
Okay we did this and that and more of thus and that. It keeps on drooping down to far. The point of pivot will not tighten any more. I went out and bought new washers, locking nuts and still droops.
After trying different things. It was getting late and let us take a break. I thought maybe put a bolt into the pivoting slot? But let us do that another day. We both were tied and just had to say no more for today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...