Thursday, January 22, 2015

Okay which one is the better price?


You buy this tool for $69.00. At Home Depot Store. Now this is all you get. The 18V Impact Driver.


Okay now go on line and buy this. Home Depot has items that they don't sell at their stories. Just like this tool. I have been shopping for many days. You know I only have so much money and I want to spend it the best way I can. 
Now look at this 18V Impact Driver. It comes with the driver, battery and even a small charger. That right you get all of this for the wonderful price of $59.00. You read correctly, $59.00 with all the bell and whistles. 
So folks make sure when buying things, look at all your options. You might get a surprise? 
I did buy the whole kit. The four pack. Which was the same price as the store. But I got free shipping when I spent $100.00 or more. So I bought everything on line and saved even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...