Saturday, January 03, 2015

The week-end is here.

My brothers and sisters,
 I want to share a couple of simple verses with you today. As this new year is here. What have you thought about changing in your life? You know, most say loose weight, try to exercise more this year. May I suggest reading more. Maybe everyone out there now has to much on their plate and say, when will I ever have time to do that? You make time to watch the football game, Things you want to do.
Maybe this is the year you let God speak to you? You know like just read a Proverb. Just think how easy that could be. Now if you don't know this, there are 31 Proverbs. That right 31 so think about each day of the month. Just read that day's proverb.
Okay example: Today is the third (3) of the month. I read Proverbs 3 today. Two things popped out at me.
One: Verse 5-Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, don't depend on your own understanding.
         Verse 6- Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your path.
Two: Verse 21- My child, don't lose sight of good planning and insight, Hang on to them,
         Verse 22- for they fill you with life and bring you honor and respect.
If you have been looking at my blog at all. I have talked about what is next in my life? I believe it is buying a condo or something like that. Now to do that I need to Trust Him, which I am trying to. Then the next is Good Planning. So as I made up my budget and see what and where my money is going? Now I can really try to make it happen, BY HIS WILL.
While reading the Proverb you might say, it didn't say anything you me? Maybe it is for someone you can share with? Folks He talks to us each day and night. Are we willing to set time aside for HIM?
I would love to hear about what He is doing in your life: please e mail me at tombahamas7@gmail.com
He has a plan for each and everyone of us, let this year be the turning point of a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...