Tuesday, January 06, 2015

I just remember I had the lock and core in my truck.


This is called a inter core lock. It fits inside the lock below.This is one of the three I had to throw in the trash. Sorry, I keep forgetting some to do. I have put the core in backwards. Then have done this twice. Didn't drop the top pins out before putting the new ones in.


This is the handle we switched out yesterday. Oh look below and see what I am trying to share. The story its right after this one. 
Have a blessed day and my prayers are that we all seek His ways today. Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...