Friday, January 02, 2015

I know Christmas is over and New Years too.



My question is, do you remember getting Christmas cards when you were younger? Well I sure do, It was neat to see how many you get. Okay let go back to Valentine's Day in 6th grade? Now remember how you wanted one from every one. Maybe even thinking if she gives me a card she likes me?
Well folks I received some myself. I thank everyone that sent one. Plus even a birthday card. I know in this day and age, e mail is one to send notes cards, pretty much any thing to show you love or just say hello. But when I get a card it means more to me. Thank you again. 

 Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...