Sunday, March 08, 2015

Not sure what is going on

I up loaded Chrome on this computer. Now I can not get to my pictures to share with you. I will keep on trying and will see what happens.
Over all things are doing pretty good. I told you a could of days ago, about my problem sleeping. Back pain. Well since I have been putting ice on it each night, I sleep very well now. I do get a up with some pain, but nothing like it use to be. Thank you for your prayers on that.
Well this last Friday we had the News Boys at Calvary. I heard the concert went very well. But the music was on the loud side. I know while I was setting thing up in the sanctuary, The drummer was setting his drums in place. Then testing the sound. It was loud then.
As of yesterday, I had a chance to go look at condos again. Really like this one, But as the day went on, found out about another area with large sq ft. I have been looking at 990 sq ft. These have 1100 sq ft. Some what bigger. Maybe see what happens. As of looking at them, The one only had a full and  half bath. That means sink and toilet, no shower. I really believe if I plan on having a roommate, The shower is a must. Remember Who is in charge here? He has a place and I just got to wait on Him. Oh my realtor found a full 2 bath, But now these places need 20% down. I am looking at 5% to 10% only.
Say a prayer or two. he got my back. Oh I said a funny, remember my back problems? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...