Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Okay, do you have back pain?




Well since about two months ago, I just lived with it. I just thought the old body is wearing down and there really is nothing I can do. That is why I am trying to eat better. Try to go down fighting. 
Okay now I am having trouble sleeping. This is not good at all. A friend of mine here, she was telling me about a woman that is a Chiropractor. I thinking I have been to those people before. If you don't know it, back in 1988. I was working for Home Depot and really screwed up m back. I was the paint manger. Okay what do I done now? 
Had pretty good insurance. So my doctor at the time said go to a chiropractor. So I did and he really didn't done any thing to relieve the pain in my back. Doctor told me to go to the hospital and stay there for a couple of days. They put me on a rack to stretch my back and fix the problem, they thought this. I went in and came out with even more pain. Got another doctor's, appointment. I need a Cat Scan. Okay, after that he showed me my problem. It was four (4) grape seed size pieces of bone that is in between my spinal vertebrae. So I went into the hospital. They did a small (one inch) cut and used a laser to destroy the broken pieces. 
The next day I got up and NO PAIN at all. 
Okay is this going to work going to her? I will try for a little while and see what happens. 
Doing the stretches is NO FUN AT ALL.I need to get this old body in shape again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...