Tuesday, March 10, 2015

You know working as a table and chair pusher is hard some days.


Jeremy and I set this up on Sunday. The reason was on Monday afternoon there is a CCA teachers staff meeting. It should be in good shape for now.  



Now this is the North Banquet Room. I need to break down all these tables and chairs for Tuesday event. Which I had started on Sunday afternoon. I got most of the chairs out. So on Monday morning I just finished up taking all the rest of the chairs and tables out. 


Okay now the staff meeting went until 5:15pm. Mean while I was suppose to get our CCA Baseball team to help me finish breaking down the chairs. Oh after lunch Josh and I put the dance floor up. That was a blessing for me. Putting the dance floor up is not a fun picnic. But it is up. 
Okay now you can see all the 8 ft tables are some what set in place. 


The only problem is there are still chairs up front in the room. I did as much as I could get done by 5:30pm. Meanwhile I had a doctor's appointment then. 
Ad least the guys have until noon to finish it up. That is when the event is schedule for. 
Just to let you see what it is to be a event guy. Most times it all works out, but some thing are out of my hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...