Saturday, March 28, 2015

This are pictures or posters of your spine.


This is the one that my doctor used to show what stage my neck is in. I am Phase #4. by looking at it, it really makes you think, WOW. I am really in trouble. How do you make it better? 





Well by what I was told, I need to keep coming back and getting my spine back into alignment. So I have been there about 7 times. 
My doctor showed me on the third time there, other ways to start helping my body not hurt so much. Stretching and using ice on the lower back. Well I can tell you this. This really does the trick. After doing the stretching, my whole body feels great. I can go to work and really doesn't hurt at all. Then get home and put ice on the lower area and get into bed and sleep good and get up and do it again. Over all I really think this is the way to go for now. As I look back about the adjustments, I really don't think they are helping. So this next week I will do my stretching and ice and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...