Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Okay folks I have gotten myself a NEW HOME.


Take 95 North and get off here at Indrio Road exit #138. Okay now travel five miles and then go North 2 miles and I am at home. 


That is right I am a home owner NOW. I have not owned anything since the 1984. I bought a double wide then for $15,000.00. Nothing inside at all. I had to go buy pretty much everything I needed to live in it. 
But by GOD"S GRACE, He has provided a beautiful used 1982 double wide. 



This is my front door, walk in and see this front room and turn to your left and see the next front east room. 



This is the dinning area. 
I am very blessed to be able to call this place my new home now. I closed on it yesterday and folks you just can not image how I feel about owning this. I just kept walking around and PRAISING HIM.
The next couple of days I will share more about this place.
As for now, I will be going up there on my days off and trying to get some what settled. 
I will not move up there until fist week in July. That is the week I will retire. 
It really is funny, as I have been back in the states now for two years. I really have not bought that much stuff. Like I said before I will share more with you this next week .
This place is all about HIM. I have been looking now for ad least three months. 
It just kept me hanging, I kept saying Lord, I need a place to live. 
Folks when He tells you to wait, PLEASE DO SO. 
He will BLESS YOU BEYOND YOUR CRAZIES DREAMS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...