Thursday, June 09, 2016

Hey folks if you want some good and cheap fruit.


This is a ad for Aldi. I am not sure if you have never checked them out before? 
But as I love fruit and always trying to save a buck or two. 
I have found out this be the place to save and enjoy some good fruit. 


I know the signs said's $.99. But on Tuesday I bought one of these for only $.49. I have been enjoying if ever since. Today I should finish it off. 


Not sure about you, but eggs for only $.79 a dozen. That sure sounds like a great price to me.After I get somewhat settled I will be buying some and just enjoying some old fashion cooking again. I really have not cooked since I left the Bahamas. You know pretty much enjoying smoothies and what ever can be microwaved. 
Prayerfully by the middle of this month I will be a home owner again. It has been 20+ years since I have really owned anything. So I will keep you all posted and I will share my story after I get my approval. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...