Thursday, June 02, 2016

It is good to take a second look sometimes.



I know each and every guy out there has seen this car. Now you are saying how can this be? I don't live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. But, now go back in your mind and try to remember HOT WHEELS. Oh now I remember. I have seen this car before. It is so funny how I have walked by the toy departments and have looked at Hot Wheel Cars. This car might not be the one, but the color is for sure the correct one. There was a young lady sitting waiting for her friend to come back, I made a comment on how this reminded me of Hot Wheel colors. She just said you are correct. 
Folks each day we get to see things and the sad part is we don't take a second look sometimes and just keep walking by. As I am looking forward in getting ready to retire. I am really trying to keep my eyes open and just enjoy what is in front of me each day. By saying Thank you Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...