Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Yesterday I made one of my first pursues.


Okay di some shopping and found this at Lowes. Now thinking do I really want to spend that much on a fan? Well folks this is going to be in MY HOME. So why not? 
Hey look I saved 25% too. 


Okay now the challenge. Take that light down and put it up???? 


It sure looks nice, BUT DOES IT WORK???


This has a remote control and IT WORKS. 
I am so blessed to be able to call this place my home. 
As  was at Lowes thinking about hurricane shutters. Well they really don't carry that many sixes there. So walking around, now remember I have been really thinking and praying about what to use. So as looking at plywood. 

Now this is the cheapest plywood, Real wood. I need 15 sheets to do my place. 



Then I saw this. Particle Board. Now that is the junk plywood. That is pieces of flake wood glued together. Not happening. 


Now I saw this???? $1.25. Woweeee. I bought five (5) pieces and got them home and cut to fit in one of the windows. It will work. I didn't take any pictures of it. next time up here I will buy 98 more pieces and build the hurricane shutter for all the windows and sliding glass door. 
Driving back south today and there is ONLY 5 Days of work LEFT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...