Monday, June 13, 2016

Hey look at all the neat things I get to do.






On Saturday afternoon we had a chance to blow up some beach balls, 43 pcs. At first we tried using my little pump that I use to blow up my bike tires. NO WAY THIS IS GOING TO WORK. 
We ended up taking them over to our maintenance building (6290). There is a large air compressor. It blew them up fast. It took us about 4 man hours to blow them up and bring them back to the HSM room. 
On Sunday morning we work on blowing some of them up again, leakers. 
Then we strung them up and hung them above the HSM stage. It really seemed like a lot of work. But in the end it did look good. Now prayerfully they will stay some what blown up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...