Wednesday, June 08, 2016

When was the last time you gave blood?


Well it has been a little while for me. I stopped by on Monday and gave. But there is so much paper work to look at now. There is a lot of fear about different kinds of diseases out there. I am sorry to say this is sad for the folks that try to collect blood for families and the blood banks. 
Well I needed to ready each one of these papers and then, go in and answer some other questions with the nurse that does the paper work and test if your iron is okay or not.


I know this said's to make appointment but they were telling me that it as slowed way down since all this paper work is needed now. 


Before I gave, the one young lady there was telling me how to put a app on my phone and I can check my results of how my cholesterol is. 
But as I have a Windows Phone, it doesn't let me go in and get a app. 
Just is funny how you would think there would be a hook up by now on Windows? 

It really is sad to know that there are people out there that needs blood and the banks are running low.
Hey I got a new T shirt???? 
If you go on the The Big Red Buses you get movie tickets. 
You still have to fill out and read all that same paper work I had to. 
Folks we are all on this earth to help each other and it is our duty to help where we can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...