Saturday, June 04, 2016

Every Friday afternoon we get together as EVENT GUYS


These are my few workers. Josh, Scott, Jeremy and Lucas. As we sit around a table during this time, it pretty much turns out to be a good time of fellow shipping. You know, we talk about what has been going on around the church here, plus stuff that has been happening in our lives. 
I am very blessed to call these guys my friends. As we have things we are dealing with. But as the laughs happen, we can rejoice together. 


The last time I was in the islands I picked this small can up for a good friend back here. But as it has been sitting on their shelve, they thought maybe they should give it back. The reason is it is diet time and don't need the temptation. So as we sat around this table we shared it and it really tasted pretty good. 
Folks I just let you all know how much friendship is so much needed and just knowing these guys have my back is very peacefully feeling. 

I pray your day goes well and that you have others you can call friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...