Wednesday, November 04, 2015

I have talked about my dentist before


This happen on Monday morning, while having breakfast. That right I was not eating a caramel apple or any Halloween candy. It was cereal. You know like Raisin Brand. My first mouth full, I felt something wrong in my mouth. What happen? 
Then I felt with my tongue where did my tooth go to? 
Now during the week before I was eating a plum. There is a pit in the middle of it. I usually use my teeth to pull it out. But this one would not move. So I felt my front tooth loosen up a little. Thinking I am going to the dentist on Wednesday (today) any way. I have her supper glue it in place. 


Well I called the dentist office on Monday morning and they said sure, come on in. Thinking great. Now as I was sitting around waiting to go in at 2:30 pm. Now how much will this cost me? Go there and noticed on their door, the hours they are open. I see they are closed on Mondays. Thinking okay. I walked in and walk straight back to the chair. I said I see you guys are closed normally on Monday? Yes but this coming Friday they will be closed for a staff thing going on. I think, thank you Lord for your planning this all out. 
Well my young lady was there and she looked and said we can still use that tooth. I was thinking, a crown for sure. In 40 minutes I was walking out of there with my tooth was fixed. The really neat thing was, it didn't cost me anything. I went back and asked, are you sure? The other young lady that works in the office said no charge. Praise my Lord.
I am very blessed to call this place my dentist and just knowing I get to go back today, that is okay. She will be starting to make a crown for that other tooth I broke off while in Nassau. 
I had a root canal done last Wednesday and she did so good. I walked out with no problems at all. 
I had one done many years ago and all I can remember was how I felt everything this guy did in my mouth. Not a pleasant time at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...