Monday, November 02, 2015

It is a sad and GLORIIUS day at Adventure Learning Centre.


This man on the left of me, is Sean Wilson. He has been part of ALC for over 20 years. The sad part is he is no longer with us on this earth. He is in the present of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
Week ago on Sunday, he was in a car accident. At the time he was in ICU. I was told by a couple of friends that they really didn't know how bad a shape he really was in. 
Well on Thursday he went home to be with the Lord. 
All I can say about Sean is, he is a good man. I know I will see him one day down the road. 


He was the one that over saw our animals and grounds there at The Adventure Learning Centre. If you look he was pretty much always trying to get the animals to become pets. This way the students that came could get a closer look at them. 


I think this is a goat? 


Sean, like I said has been part of this place for many years. When ever we had a staff event he would pop in and spend some time with us. 


Look at the end of the leash, That right he even wanted to get a rabbit trained to be on a leash.



This guy would really try to work with us on pretty much any project we had going on. I don't have pictures of him digging holes. But when ever a water pipe would break, he would be one of the first to start digging. Most of the time would be by hand. You know a shovel and pick ax.


I am not sure where we are here. Maybe the bowling ally. But look at his smile, he loved to share about Christ and always look at you and tell you how much Jesus loves you. 
I remember how he would tell me about his church down the road from the ALC. He was always trying to get his church to go knock on doors and share Jesus with the neighbors around the corner from the church. That would be Faith Gardens or there is another duplex development right across the street, I am sorry but they name I don't remember. 



I can tell you this. Sean will be deeply missed at the ALC plus. 
Quit story, Sean was my roommate for two (2) years or so. We lived up above the barn, that was before Patmos. We both had our own bedrooms. But our living room was a place we would do praise and worship. He shared our dinners together. Just hung out with him. Sean meet Christina and he fell madly in love. He was telling me about her and then on Dec 28th 2007 ? Those two got married. 
Sean moved out and he has been with her ever since. They have had some rough roads to go down. But I was told by Mark that the last couple of months they have been working hard on their marriage and things were looking up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...