Friday, November 27, 2015

This was my Wednesday, took a bike ride.




This is the fishing pier in Polk City.



Folks this is one of those towns you call a One Horse Town. 



I had a wonderful lunch at a place called Hungry Howies. That was a great sub. I got the Steak and Cheese. If you get a chance to go to one, stop by and enjoy. 







The sad part of the whole ride was, riding home and flat tire. I don't understand some times why I get so many flats? But by His grace I fixed it and made it back. 


Now this was a beautiful moon. I wish some times I would have my nice camera to take pictures like this. But the battery was dead. I use my phone most times. So the camera sits in the truck and battery doesn't last that long. I will start carrying the changer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...