Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Okay I have seen many toads and frogs.


As I was moving tables around yesterday, look at what I found? WOW, he or she is very big. My cousin was telling me about month or so, how she has this toad on her carport. Not sure what to do with it, she put a large jar over it and put it in the trash. She was telling me that these guys are poison for dogs or anything that might attack it. You know like bit it and get very sick or even hear of some small dogs not living afterwards. 



These were the tables I was moving then. I called our pest control guy, Rick and he told me to pick it up and throw it in the dumpster or re local it. I threw it in the garbage dumpster. Now he or she is in garbage heaven. 

Well I drove up to my cousin's place last night. She lives up in Aburndale, Fl.  While I on 95. I kept seeing this sign, Silver Alert. I was talking with a old friend about this a little while ago. I was telling her wow another old folks lost on the road again. Now guys and girls, I think silver and think of my age or older groups. I am sorry to say I still not sure what the silver alert means. I promise I will look it up right after I write this blog. 
Okay it is a little chilly up this way, woke up to 53 degrees. It really was refreshing to feel the cool air and dry. But I was told by the weather man last night it will not last to long. But that is okay. 

Crystal clear morning at the Walmart parking lot up here. I stopped by to get a pair of sweat pants. Then said NOT. It is beautiful out, enjoy the cool weather and stop fussing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...